Today, I wanted to give you some short ways that you can improve your mindset. It doesn’t take long, but it does take regular practice and effort. Just like you can be efficient with your workouts, you can be efficient with working on your mindset. But, if you don’t do it, it won’t improve…plain and simple. Throughout your day, you can guide your thoughts, choose your responses, and train yourself to look at things in a more helpful way.
If you’re preparing for an upcoming competition or going through a hectic time, you’ll really want to get on a consistent practice with these drills.
Here are some quick ideas that you can try a few times each week.
1. Progressive Muscle Relaxation
2. Positive Past Visualization
3. External Gratitude Session
4. Internal Gratitude Session
5. Mindfulness Meditation
6. Positive Self-Talk Meditation
7. Positive Future Visualization
8. Open Meditation
9. Guided Visualization or Meditation
11. Read about mindset, mentality etc. – simply get on test.mentalitywod.com and commit to reading for 10 mins
12. Journal Prompts for how to handle stress, anxiety, competition, setbacks, success, etc.
13. Stillness in nature – head outside, just lay or be still without distraction
14. Use your voice to send out positive vibes and encouragement to others
15. Think about your WHY and remind yourself of your purpose
If you’re interested in hearing more about these options, and getting on a specific plan to help you achieve your goals, simply shoot me an email [email protected] and I’ll help you out.
Connect ASAP on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook