- 10ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1cup spicy cajun pasta sauce, see below
- 1tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1teaspoon parsley, Chopped
Spicy Cajun Pasta Sauce
- 2ounces olive oil
- 1tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2cup onion, large chunks
- 1⁄2cup green bell pepper, large chunks
- 1⁄2cup red bell pepper, large chunks
- 1⁄8teaspoon cayenne
- 1cup chicken stock
- 1cup v- 8 vegetable juice
- salt and pepper
Heat oil in saute pan.
Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
Add onions, saute one minute, then add peppers and continue to saute another minute.
Deglaze with chicken stock, reducing by half.
Add V-8 juice and cayenne pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Thicken with cornstarch to desired consistency.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cooked pasta to sauce and heat through until hot.
Arrange on serving dish and top with chicken breast.
Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.